America’s Got Talent Episode 14July 14th, 2011 - 6:29 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
July 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) After the top forty eight were chosen last week on “America’s Got Talent” it was time to start weeding out a few more. The first twelve acts performed last night, which included the Sandou Trio Russian Bar, The Fiddleheads, Duo Aero, Anna Graceman, Echo of Animal Gardens, Snap Boogie, J Chris Newberg, The Fearless Flores Family, Squonk Opera, Those Funny Little People, the Miami All Stars, and Dezmond Meeks.
The Miami All Stars has to choose a different song to dance to than their first choice for legal reasons. This gave them only a few hours to work on their act before the show. Piers loved it, and thought that they were sexy, fun, colorful, and vibrant. Sharon loved that the men actually danced like men. Howie seemed to love them as well.
Dezmond Meeks did a great job with his song, which Sharon loved, but she gave him a warning not to get too “cheesy.” Howie felt that he did cross that line, and Piers said that the point of the act was to be cheesy. Although Piers was in an uproar about it, Those Funny Little People were sent on through as well. Sharon and Howie both loved them.
The Fearless Flores Family made it through as well with their motorcycle act, and Squonk Opera was buzzed by both Piers and Sharon. J Chris Newberg was buzzed by Piers, but Piers loved Snap Boogie and said he could easily see him in Vegas.
Echo the parrot made Piers laugh, and say that he was funnier than most of the human act he had seen. Howie loved it as well. The Fiddleheads fro, Georgia sang bluegrass, which Sharon did not like. Howie didn’t either, but Piers felt the song was okay, just too big for the singer. Duo Aero was buzzed by Piers and Sharon liked their modern performance which they had done prior instead of the retro act they did last night.
Anna Graceman received the only standing ovation of the night with her performance of “What A Wonderful World.” She sang and played the piano. The night’s last act, Sandou Trio Russian Bar performed on top of a bed of nails….which had been set on fire. Piers felt that it was the “most dangerous and exciting” thing he’s seen in a long time.
- America's Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 6 - Jun 23, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Vegas Week Day 2 - Jul 07, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Wild Card Results - Aug 19, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Semi Finals & Results - Aug 26, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 3 & 4 - Jun 09, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 10 - Jul 06, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 2 - Jun 09, 2011
- Michael Grimm Takes ''America's Got Talent'' Crown - Sep 16, 2010
- Michael Grimm Shines With 'When A Man Loves A Woman' - Sep 15, 2010
- America's Got Talent: Jackie Evancho, Fighting Gravity, Studio 1 Among Top 10 - Sep 02, 2010
- America's Got Talent Results: Jackie Evancho, & More Going to Semi-Finals - Aug 12, 2010
- America's Got Talent: Vegas Week Begins! - Jul 06, 2011
- Bret Michaels appears on America's Got Talent - Aug 10, 2010
- America's Got Talent; Ozzy Wins a Bet, Michael Grimm Wins! - Sep 16, 2010
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
Tags: acts, all stars, america s got talent, boogie, cross that line, different song, fiddleheads, first choice, flores family, human act, j chris newberg, job, last act, motorcycle, piers, russia, squonk opera, standing ovation, uproar, what a wonderful world