“America’s Got Talent” Contestant Arrested For Drug PossessionOctober 26th, 2010 - 8:07 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Oct 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “America’s Got Talent” contestant Joe Finley got arrested from Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles, where the audition of “America’s Got Talent” was going on. It has been reported that he auditioned a few hours after his wife went missing. He is now being suspected as ‘person of interest’ in his wife, Laura Finley’s death.
In a police interrogation conducted in two parts, Joe Finley said that the he and his wife took ecstasy pills at 8:30 in the evening, at the same hotel on Friday night and went out for a party. After that they returned to their room, Joe Finley went off to sleep, and his wife got up at around 3:00 AM. He assumed that she might have went to bring ice for themselves, but she never returned. In the morning, Joe Finley reportedly called up the hotel security, to inform them about Laura Finley. He then thought of attending the audition, but on his way, he was stopped by the police for the initial investigations, where he was shown the picture of his wife lying with injuries, on the third floor of the same hotel. It was declared that she was dead. However, Joe Finley was released a few hours before the audition and was again interrogated after it was over. That is when the police came to know about the possession of drugs, which he did not reveal before his audition.
He is now being suspected as a person of interest in Laura’s death and has been arrested for drug possession. On Sunday, he was released on $10,000 bail. However, it still could not be figured out whether Laura Finley’s death was a suicide, accident or a murder. Joe Finley, 48 believes that she was possibly murdered by an intruder.
- America's Got Talent contestant Joe Finley arrested - Oct 27, 2010
- Joe Finley, America's Got Talent Contestant Arrested For Possessing Drugs - Oct 26, 2010
- Contestant’s Wife Found Dead In ‘America's Got Talent’ Audition Hotel - Oct 27, 2010
- Man kills wife nagging him to give up drugs - Feb 22, 2012
- Man held for wife's murder - May 19, 2011
- Brazilian footballer's girlfriend 'fed to dogs' - Jul 10, 2010
- Grammy-winner says his next baby will be a singer - Jan 25, 2012
- 'Sex-and-money' involved in Briton's death in China - Apr 15, 2012
- Pete Doherty denies cocaine charge - Feb 03, 2011
- Rapper Lil Boosie Indicted In Murder Case - Jun 18, 2010
- Honour killing: Brother arrested in Haryana - May 28, 2012
- Man held for killing wife, showing body with webcam - Apr 06, 2011
- Brit man drowns in bath as wife cheats on him with stepson in hotel - Jan 26, 2011
- Police nab criminal who fled custody - Jan 10, 2012
- Mexican man held for 52 murders - Jan 07, 2012
Tags: america s got talent, audition, biltmore hotel in los angeles, drug possession, ecstasy pills, friday night, hotel in los angeles, hotel security, initial investigations, intruder, joe finley, kar, meena, millennium biltmore hotel, millennium biltmore hotel in los angeles, morning joe, news america, police interrogation, possession of drugs, wife laura