‘American Idol’ Reportedly Takes Into Service Steven Tyler Of ‘Aerosmith’August 22nd, 2010 - 7:34 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 22, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Steven Tyler happens to be the famous songster of ‘Love In An Elevator’. Professionally, he happens to be a vocalist, songwriter and a multi-instrumentalist. He is extensively recognized as the frontman and chief songster of ‘Aerosmith’, which happened to be a rock band headquartered in Boston. It has now been reported in certain segments of the media that Steven Tyler has combined forces with the creators of ‘American Idol’ by agreeing to function as one of the judges in the program. The reports have remarked that Tyler will substitute Simon Cowell.
Tyler’s participation in the program has been a subject of conjecture for several days. However, Tyler recently divulged that he had not executed a certified pact with ‘American Idol’. He merely persevered that his involvement in the show was a matter that was on the go.
A few days back, however, the Livefeed blog of the Hollywood Reporter had declared that Tyler had adhered to the official procedure to become a judge in ‘American Idol’. Nevertheless, the directors at Fox are not disclosing anything on this issue.
Tyler had, in recent times, claimed that he would have to be provided a substantial remuneration in order to guarantee his presence in the 10th season of ‘American Idol’ that is scheduled to debut in January 2011. Therefore, if he has indeed been taken into service, it would be safe to articulate that Tyler will be supplied a colossal amount of cash by the chiefs of ‘American Idol’.
Jennifer Lopez, the sensuous American of Latin American lineage, had also been one of the contenders to become a judge on the show. TMZ had, however, mentioned that the consultation with Jennifer had slowed down due to pecuniary issues. TMZ has also articulated that Fox may have twisted its eyes in the direction of the country artiste, Shania Twain. Kara DioGuardi’s position in the program is still indefinite. Randy Jackson is, nonetheless, projected to return to the table of adjudicators in the impending season.
- American Idol Judge's Panel to be released Wednesday - Sep 20, 2010
- Steven Tyler Of 'Aerosmith' Purportedly Enrolls Himself In 'American Idol' As Its Judge - Aug 19, 2010
- Ryan Seacrest Has Deemed That Several Weeks Could Pass Before The New Judges of 'American Idol' Are Finalized - Aug 04, 2010
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- J.Lo 'out of running as judge for 'American Idol' after diva act' - Aug 12, 2010
- Randy Jackson Asserts That Occupying Simon Cowell’s Chair Is A Weird Experience - Jan 20, 2011
- Lopez Out As 'Idol' Judge On Account Of Her Demands - Aug 12, 2010
- Lopez to get $12 mn for judging 'American Idol' - Sep 14, 2010
- Charlie Sheen interested in judging 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- "American Idol" Sacks Kara DioGuardi? - Jul 31, 2010
- J.Lo set to become 'American Idol' judge - Sep 14, 2010
- "American Idol" Premieres Tonight With New Judges - Jan 19, 2011
- Tyler landed 'American Idol' job because of Dioguardi - Apr 28, 2011
- Sir Elton John finds 'American Idol' boring - Oct 20, 2010
- Tyler likely to return for next season of 'American Idol' - Jul 10, 2011
Tags: aerosmith, american idol, american lineage, conjecture, contenders, hollywood reporter, instrumentalist, jennifer lopez, kara dioguardi, latin american, men at work, pact, pen men, remuneration, rock band, shania twain, simon cowell, songster, steven tyler, vocalist songwriter