Amerian Idol Unveils Steven Tyler’s Vulnerable SideJanuary 20th, 2011 - 8:25 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Steven Tyler might be a squealing, spit-on-the-stage rocker. However, it does not imply that the rocker doesn’t have a soft side. The Aerosmith frontman, says that all the fans of American Idol would see that side at the time the show premieres on Wednesday at 8p.m. on Fox and he takes a seat at the judges’ table alongside Randy Jackson and Jennifer Lopez. Steven Tyler said that the show is allowing him to portray a different side of him to the world, a side which the world is not aware of. He also said that if Aerosmith fans did not like it, then they might never know the singer at all.
Steven Tyler, 62, said in a news conference that the television is getting the other side of him. It seemed to him like there are reality cameras fitted inside the house while the kids are growing up, which is exactly what the show is doing to his image. He also said that on the show, he has the opportunity to get more open, more honest and more vulnerable. He went on to say in the seven weeks of auditions they probably got around 15 to 16 participants who sang, “I Don’t Want to Miss a Things”. Sharing the seats of the judges panel, which includes Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler said that it was a great experience for him. The rocker admitted that he did make “some harsh comments the first week” of auditions.
it could be presumed that the Aerosmith fans might get smitten by the all new avatar of the rocker that they are going to find out as the show progresses. It would actually be a treat to the eyes of all Steven Tyler fans to see him in a vulnerable mood on the show.
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Kris Allen Speaks About "American Idol" Premiere On January 19 And Its Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- American Idol Judge's Panel to be released Wednesday - Sep 20, 2010
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- American Idol premiered on 19th Jan - Jan 20, 2011
- Ryan Seacrest: 'J. Lo is a mean American Idol judge' - Jan 07, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez And Steven Tyler Announced As 'American Idol' Judges - Sep 23, 2010
- "American Idol" Premieres Tonight With New Judges - Jan 19, 2011
- Tyler likely to return for next season of 'American Idol' - Jul 10, 2011
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012
- Steven Tyler The Next 'Idol' Judge? - Aug 19, 2010
- Lopez, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges - Sep 23, 2010
- Jim Carrey's daughter eyes 'American Idol' - Jan 24, 2012
- Steven Tyler Of Aerosmith Marks The Rocking Beginning Of "American Idol" Season 10 - Jan 21, 2011
- Steven Tyler wants a pay rise for 'American Idol' ? - Aug 09, 2011
Tags: 8p, aerosmith, aerosmith fans, aerosmith frontman, american idol, auditions, avatar, harsh comments, jennifer lopez, judges panel, kar, meena, news conference, participants, premieres, randy jackson, seven weeks, spit, steven tyler, vulnerable side