Amber Rose apologises to KimJanuary 13th, 2012 - 5:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 13 (IANS) Model Amber Rose has apologised for calling socialite Kim Kardashian a “homewrecker”.
The 28-year-old accused the reality TV star of having an affair with Kanye West before they split in 2010 while she was seeing NFL player Reggie Bush.
“Kim never contacted me after what I said. It was something I had to get off my chest so people knew the truth. I wasn’t trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. The truth will set you free. At the end of the day, I want to apologize to Kim for calling her a homewrecker,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Rose as saying.
“I’m all about women and empowerment and even though she made a mistake in life, I shouldn’t stoop down to her level and call her names. I’m human and I reacted on my emotions. I never want to call a women a homewrecker,” he added.
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- I enjoy being single: Kardashian - Jun 22, 2010
- West prefers Kim's natural look - May 23, 2012
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend accuses Kardashian - Jul 18, 2012
- Kim Kardashian likes dating older men - Jun 18, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's sister wants her to date Kanye - Mar 15, 2012
- Kardashian reads books, to impress boyfriend - Jun 01, 2012
- Kim Kardashian denies rumours she's expecting Kanye West's baby - Dec 07, 2010
- Kim wants kids within three years - Jul 05, 2012
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- Kim embarrassed by her wedding - May 16, 2012
- Kris Humphries going through 'difficult time' - Nov 22, 2011
- Kardashian worries about her figure - Sep 02, 2010
- Kim Kardashian still feels married - Mar 21, 2012
- Kim keen to have children with Kanye - Jul 17, 2012