Amanda Holden welcomes daughterJanuary 26th, 2012 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 26 (IANS) Actress Amanda Holden has become a proud mother of a girl.
Holden, married to Chris Hughes, gave birth to daughter Hollie Rose Hughes Monday. But the pregnancy had complications and the “Britain’s Got Talent” star spent three days in intensive care, reports contactmusic.com.
“Hollie Rose Hughes was born Jan 23. She is healthy… but Amanda has been in critical condition for three days,” said the couple’s spokeswoman Alison Griffin.
“She is now stable and we expect her to make a full recovery very soon. We thank you for respecting their privacy at this time,” added Griffin.
- Amanda Holden has a scary time while giving birth - Jan 26, 2012
- 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Amanda Holden suffers miscarriage - Feb 06, 2011
- Showbiz pals support Amanda Holden after baby tragedy - Feb 07, 2011
- Amanda Holden 'awaits baby test results' - Feb 08, 2011
- Actress Amanda Holden Awaits Baby Test Results After Losing Baby At Seven Months - Feb 08, 2011
- Amanda Holden to return to work on Mother's Day - Mar 18, 2011
- Amanda Holden: 'Baby loss like tragic movie' - May 27, 2011
- Amanda Seyfried might star in 'Les Miserables' - Jan 05, 2012
- Amanda Holden too busy for sex - Oct 14, 2009
- 'The Avengers' to release in 3D - Dec 24, 2011
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Is Kim Cattrall going to find a spot on BGT? - Dec 09, 2011
- Dannii Minogue Becomes Proud Mom Of A Baby Boy - Jul 08, 2010
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Sarah Harding was addicted to sleeping pills - Jan 07, 2012
Tags: actress, alison, amanda holden, britain s got talent, chris hughes, critical condition, griffin, hollie, intensive care, london jan, mother of a girl, pregnancy, proud mother, spent three, spokeswoman