Amanda Holden ‘awaits baby test results’February 8th, 2011 - 8:34 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Feb 8 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Amanda Holden and her husband, Chris Hughes, are still waiting for answers on why she had still birth last week.
The Britain’s Got Talent judge gave birth in the seventh month to an already dead baby. She is currently devastated and wants to know why it happened.
The Mirror reported that doctors are unraveling the mystery behind the baby’s death and results are still not out. The test is being carried out at the West Middlesex Hospital. The result is expected to explain what led to the tragedy. At least that will in some way help the couple to deal with the loss.
The newspaper quoted the couple’s spokesperson saying that, “Tests on the baby will hopefully shed light on what happened. Amanda’s completely devastated and in shock.”
The news that Amanda had lost her baby son was shocking enough for several of her friends and fans alike. Condolences have been pouring in on Twitter.
There were condolences from her colleagues on Twitter as well. Holly Willoughby who is also pregnant and expecting her second child with her husband, Dan Baldwin wrote on Twitter, “Thinking of you and sending you so much love.”
- Actress Amanda Holden Awaits Baby Test Results After Losing Baby At Seven Months - Feb 08, 2011
- Showbiz pals support Amanda Holden after baby tragedy - Feb 07, 2011
- 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Amanda Holden suffers miscarriage - Feb 06, 2011
- Amanda Holden has a scary time while giving birth - Jan 26, 2012
- Amanda Holden welcomes daughter - Jan 26, 2012
- Holly Willoughby skips TV show after labour pain - Apr 13, 2011
- Amanda Holden: 'Baby loss like tragic movie' - May 27, 2011
- Amanda Holden to return to work on Mother's Day - Mar 18, 2011
- 'This Morning' Host Holly Willoughby Expecting a Girl - Jan 06, 2011
- Russell Armstrong commits suicide - Aug 17, 2011
- Holly Willoughby wears nothing underneath her coat on date with hubby - Jul 14, 2010
- Holly Willoughby quits Dancing On Ice - Nov 21, 2011
- Holly Willoughby has a cheesy moment on 'This Morning' show - Jan 11, 2012
- Piers Morgan, 'Got Talent' Judge Weds Celia Walden - Jun 25, 2010
- Danielle Lloyd pregnant with second child - Jul 14, 2011
Tags: amanda holden, baby son, baby test, baldwin, britain s got talent, chris hughes, colleagues, condolences, dead baby, doctors, holly willoughby, mirror, much love, mystery, shock, spokesperson, test results, tragedy, twitter, west middlesex hospital