Amanda Bynes involved in hit and run caseAugust 6th, 2012 - 7:26 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
San Fernando, Aug 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Amanda Bynes is being accused of yet another hit and run case. She is being said to have hit a woman’s car from the back and fled. Amanda who has been in a number of hit and run incidents is one of the young celebrities whose lives are always in some form of scandal.
She is said to have hit the other woman’s car at San Fernando Valley and drove away without even apologizing to the woman or giving her insurance details. Kisa, the identity given of the woman whose car was hit, gave her statement to the police on Saturday saying that a BMW hit her and she noticed that it was Amanda Bynes on the wheel.
The woman said that she pulled out her insurance after the accident but Amanda refused to do the same and said that the car did not look that bad. Kisa said that Amanda’s BMW looked pretty damaged but Amanda who did not want to be involved with the police left the scene.
An email was sent to Amanda representative but it has not yet been replied. Amanda has been involved in a DUI case where she is said to have hit a police car and pleaded not guilty when she was arrested.
- Bynes accused of hit and run case again! - Aug 07, 2012
- Lohan thinks Bynes should be punished - Sep 18, 2012
- Amanda Bynes in driving accident - again! - Apr 15, 2012
- Amanda Bynes doesn't drink - Sep 21, 2012
- Amanda Bynes in another car accident - May 07, 2012
- BMW kills two, injures four - May 05, 2012
- Man runs over girlfriend with wife's car - Jul 11, 2011
- BMW case: Police plea for test identification rejected - May 17, 2012
- BMW car in news for wrong reasons in China (Lead) - Sep 14, 2010
- 'Deadliest Catch' captain's son arrested for DUI - Feb 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan involved in another car crash - Jul 26, 2012
- Amanda Bynes Bids Adieu To Hollywood - Jun 21, 2010
- Accused in Gurgaon BMW accident surrenders - May 15, 2012
- Amanda Bynes Desires Plastic Surgery To Look Mature - Jun 21, 2010
- BMW case: Apex court chides police for delay - Jan 11, 2012