Alyssa Milano responds to the Old Spice campaign with her own videoJuly 18th, 2010 - 8:31 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 18 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Singer Alyssa Milano has responded to the Old Spice campaign in kind. The Old Spice campaign has gone viral on the Internet and the videos that have been posted on YouTube have managed to get million of eyeballs.
The Old Spice campaign had targeted numerous celebrities and had sent messages to them as well, in their endeavor to make the campaign successful. And one of the celebrities was none other than Alyssa Milano. However she was responsive enough to respond to the campaign in kind, with her own video.
She responded to the campaign via the popular social networking and microblogging site Twitter. She has around 1 million followers and she is using them to raise money for social causes.
On Wednesday, Alyssa Milano tweeted a link to a video, which plays upon the words, and she asked the Old Spice model to make a donation of $100,000 so that they could take their ‘relationship to the next level’. She tweeted that, “Here is your next move. You must make a $100,000 donation to the National Wildlife Federations Gulf Oil Spill Restoration Fund. Are you strong enough?”
Lets hope in this way the National Wildlife Federations Gulf Oil Spill Restoration Fund is able to get some donation to continue their good work.
- Vanessa Hudgens Steps In As New Candie's Girl - Jan 28, 2011
- Alyssa Milano is pregnant - Feb 23, 2011
- Hollywood stars to organise telethon for oil spill victims - Jun 20, 2010
- Sandra Bullock locked in battle over Gulf spill PSA video - Jul 31, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Quits From Gulf Restoration Video - Aug 01, 2010
- Art Linkletter Dies At 97 Years Old, Tweets Tell The News - May 27, 2010
- Melanie Brown sells dresses for charity - Jun 13, 2012
- BP Sued By US Government Over Gulf Oil Spill - Dec 16, 2010
- Donations pour in after video of bullied NY bus monitor goes viral - Jun 23, 2012
- Milano won't name unborn son - Mar 18, 2011
- Greater New Orleans Foundation opens Gulf Coast oil spill fund - May 02, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson, Brangelina urge fans to help Haiti victims - Jan 15, 2010
- Gaga, Bieber stand against oil spill in Mexico - Jun 19, 2010
- Hollywood stars raise $1.27 mn for oil slick clean-up - Jun 23, 2010
- Pammie calls Gulf of Mexico oil spill 'end of the world' - Jun 02, 2010
Tags: 1 million, alyssa milano, celebrities, endeavor, eyeballs, followers, gulf oil, money, national wildlife, next level, oil spill, old spice, relationship, restoration fund, social networking, spice model, youtube