All’s right between Mouni and GauravOctober 22nd, 2009 - 6:20 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Mouni and Gaurav relationship going sour had been the talk for a while but the actress clears the air on the same. In a recent press conference she talked how Pati Patni Aur Woh helped them to develop their rapport.
When asked about her experience in PPW, the actress quips, “To be frank enough it was a cake walk for us. The only problem was that there was lot of physical activity which was very tiring,” says Mouni.
There was a buzz that things are not fine between Mouni and Gaurav but she clears the air by stating that, “We had enjoyed a lot and learnt many things, especially cooking. All together it was a wonderful experience.”
When asked of marriage, Mouni quips, “Definitely it’s in our mind but not so soon.”
This shows how strong their bond is. Hope this put a full stop to the buzz of their split.
Rachana Trivedi / Sampurn Media
- I've been single for long: Gaurav Chopraa - Aug 21, 2012
- We are not thinking about marriage- Gaurav and Mouni - Aug 14, 2009
- Toddlers fancy dress in PPW - Oct 17, 2009
- Was Narayani partial towards Gaurav? - Nov 06, 2009
- I'd like to do an item number in Hindi film: Debina Mookherjee - Nov 17, 2011
- Pati Patni to replace Kitni - Sep 17, 2009
- Pati Patni Aur Woh on Imagine - Aug 10, 2009
- All not well between Mouni and Debina - Sep 26, 2009
- Wedding bells for Gurmmet-Debina! - Oct 01, 2009
- Proximity of Rakhi-Elesh irks the parents - Oct 26, 2009
- Fake Papa: Sharad Kelkar's fatherhood experience - Sep 09, 2009
- Apurva Agnihotri's pregnancy woes! (With Images) - Sep 21, 2009
- Reel parents better than real - Oct 30, 2009
- After 'Blood Diamond' fiasco, Gaurav Chopra in another Hollywood movie - Sep 04, 2009
- 'Maa Exchange' - Sony's new reality show about mom swapping - Jan 10, 2011