Allen wears favourite pink dressFebruary 18th, 2009 - 1:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 18 (IANS) British pop singer Lily Allen chose the same kind of pink dress to perform on a US TV show as she had for the GQ magazine 20th anniversary three months before.
Dailymail.co.uk reports that Allen wore the sugar pink fringed dress for the performance on the “Tonight Show with Jay Leno”. This time she softened her look with gentle curls, a sweeping fringe and natural make-up.
Allen had recently revealed that she spent 100,000 pounds on clothes last year alone. Allen is in the US to promote her album “It’s Not Me, It’s You” and wants to reach number one on the US Billboard charts.
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- I loved suit Gangwani made for me: Jay Leno (With Image) - May 30, 2012
- Penelope Cruz once set her hair on fire - May 05, 2011
- Lily Allen dresses up as Queen Victoria - May 12, 2009
- Lady Gaga reveals bald head on chat show - Jun 19, 2011
- Rebecca Black lip syncs on 'Jay Leno' show - Mar 24, 2011
- Mice raid Allen's house - May 11, 2012
- Lily Allen wears wedding dress to party - May 15, 2009
- Jay Leno being criticized for his comments on India's Golden Temple - Jan 23, 2012
- Cowell, Hussainy hug each other publicly - Jun 29, 2010
- Lily Allen to perform at Sir Elton John's winter ball - Oct 25, 2010
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- Olivia Munn bares all for anti-fur campaign - Jan 14, 2012
- Nicki Minaj & Carson Daly perform 'Save Me' on New Year's Eve - Jan 03, 2011
- Allen's first appearance since miscarriage - Dec 05, 2010
Tags: 20th anniversary, british pop, clothes, curls, fringe, gq magazine, jay leno, lily allen, london feb, pink dress, pop singer, three months, tonight show with jay leno, tv show, us billboard charts