Allen takes legal action against newspaper groupNovember 30th, 2010 - 3:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 30 (IANS) Pop singer Lily Allen has taken legal action against a British newspaper group for publishing photographs of her new country home without prior consent.
Her lawyers started proceedings against bosses of the newspaper group Nov 29 after editors at the newspapers website posted pictures of her house in September.
“We have today issued proceedings on behalf of Lily Allen against Associated Newspapers for copyright infringement and breach of confidence. This action is in relation to an article published in the Mail Online on 14 September 2010,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a statement from Allen’s law firm.
Allen, who suffered a miscarriage last month, is suing for invasion of privacy and claiming breach of copyright for the images used.
- Lily Allen asks fans to pray for her - Nov 03, 2010
- Lily Allen has a miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Allen set to party at The Ritz - Apr 20, 2011
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Jay Z in copyright lawsuit - Jun 21, 2012
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Pregnant Allen worries for unborn baby - Sep 10, 2011
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010
- Lilly Allen hospitalised - Nov 07, 2010
- Lily Allen to change name after wedding - Jun 04, 2011
- Google accused of breaching Spain's privacy law - Jan 17, 2011
- Lily Allen wins payout over Beckham and Cole rant story - Oct 14, 2009
- Allen inspires Minogue for vintage dress - Mar 31, 2011
- Lily Allen to launch debut range of clothes - Mar 31, 2011
Tags: breach of confidence, breach of copyright, copyright infringement, editors, femalefirst, images, invasion of privacy, lawyers, lily allen, london, mail, newspapers, photographs, pop singer, proceedings