Allen gave Cruz two hours to accept Vicky Cristina Barcelona roleFebruary 11th, 2009 - 6:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 11 (ANI): Spanish actress Penelope Cruz has revealed that she was given just two hours time by director Woody Allen to decide if she wanted to do a role in his film Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
Allen had sent the script over to Cruz asking her if she would like to do the role of an unstable artist, and had given her just two hours to return the manuscript and answer.
Cruz said she did not think twice about it and immediately accepted the role as soon as she finished reading it.
He sent me a script and told me I had to return it in two hours and say whether I wanted to do the film or not by the end of the day. I read it, loved it, sent it back and said that I wanted to do it, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
I have loved his work since I was a little girl and always dreamt of working with him, she added. (ANI)
- Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around - Jul 02, 2012
- Cruz to reunite with husband for thriller - Apr 22, 2012
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Acting in English movies tough for Cruz - Aug 14, 2012
- Penelope Cruz to star in next Woody Allen film - Jun 21, 2011
- Penelope Cruz Is Pregnant: Confirms Spokesperson - Sep 15, 2010
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz will make 'great' parents: Woody Allen - Sep 16, 2010
- Penelope Cruz back in Rome for film shoot - Oct 12, 2011
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Welcomes Baby Boy - Jan 26, 2011
- Penelope Cruz And Javier Bardem Expecting Their First Child - Sep 15, 2010
- Actress Penelope Cruz confirms that she is pregnant! - Sep 15, 2010
- Monica Cruz To Act As Sister's Body Double In “Pirates Of The Carebbean” Next - Oct 13, 2010
- Penelope Cruz's ballet dancer desires - Jan 21, 2010
- Woody Allen gifts Penelope Cruz one of his trademark glasses - Jan 15, 2009