All Jackky needs is a platform to danceMay 7th, 2009 - 8:57 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
By Joginder Tuteja
The latest song from KAL KISSNE DEKHA, ‘Soniye billori mere dil nu udaa ke’, is currently on and it is all for to see that newcomer Jackky Bhagnani is immensely enjoying his stint in front of the camera while showing his movies. A campus track, it has Jackky getting into some friendly banter with Vaishali Desai, film’s leading lady, along with dozens of background dancers.
However, there is a story behind the comfort level that Jackky has gained as a dancer over a period of time. Apparently an assistant choreographer named Feroz (who works with Remo) spent months in training Jackky. Not just that, he has also acted in the film.
Confirms Vivek Sharma, director of KAL KISSNE DEKHA, “What you see on screen is some great work by Remo and his best assistants like Jayesh, Feroz and Yusuf. They along with some superb dancers have made ‘Soniye’ so special. In fact Feroz’s contribution to Jackky’s career is immense. He has worked so hard to make sure that Jackky was simply perfect in the song.”
‘Soniye Billori’ was the first song to be shot for KAL KISSNE DEKHA.
“Jackky was waiting for this day. He is a very good dancer. Some people are so talented that it’s simply amazing. Jackky loves dancing so much that even in our music sittings he would start dancing. He is just fascinated with dancing. In fact I remember how we (including Wajid of composer duo Sajid-Wajid) used to tease him so much on this fascination of this. You had to just give him a platform and he would start dancing”, remembers Vivek.
Vivek also informs that shooting ‘Soniye Billori’ was sheer fun for the entire cast and crew.
“The moment our music was played, South Africa (where a major portion of the film has been shot) moved”, recollects Vivek, “Every single person was dancing and enjoying. The whole crowd was cheering. There was a feel of carnival and celebration. After every shot, Jackky would get a lot of clapping from junior artists. You had to see him actually when girls would come to him with compliments as he would feel so shy and start blushing. It was sheer fun.” -Sampurn Media
- 'F.A.L.T.U' not a dance film: Jackky Bhagnani - Jun 18, 2010
- Shaan wants to stop alcohol promotion in movies (Movie snippets) - May 28, 2012
- Jackky Bhagnani becomes gets nostalgic - Oct 03, 2009
- Shooting hassles for KAL KISSNE DEKHA in South Africa - Apr 27, 2009
- Dutt to play DJ in Kal Kissne Dekha - Mar 20, 2009
- 500 screens release for Kal Kissne Dekha worldwide - Jun 11, 2009
- Comparison with Salman makes Jackky happy - Aug 30, 2012
- Akshay says no to Vashu Bhagnani’s Faltu - Oct 07, 2010
- I never thought my son could be an actor: Vashu Bhagnani - Feb 21, 2009
- Jackky-Pooja romance not a publicity gimmick! - Mar 07, 2011
- Riteish Deshmukh confirms presence in 'Kal Kissne Dekha' - Jun 12, 2009
- Nobody can replace Salman in my heart: choreographer Salman - Jul 15, 2012
- KAL KISSNE DEKHA GOLDEN NIGHTS - May 23, 2009
- Kareena shaken by fan frenzy at Ahmedabad - May 23, 2009
- Movie Review: Kal Kissne Dekha (2009) - Jun 12, 2009
Tags: assistant choreographer, banter, carnival, cast and crew, crowd, dancer, dancers, dil, dozens, fascination, joginder, leading lady, newcomer, period of time, sittings, south africa, stint, udaa, vaishali desai, wajid