Alicia Keys understands why she was branded a lesbiaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:43 am ICT by admin
However, the singer has been adamant she isn’t a lesbian but has admitted that her appearance and attitude may have led people to think so.
“I was definitely rough around the edges. I look back at certain interviews and I’m like, ‘Damn! Did I have to look that hard? Did I have to do my hair that way?’ The Sun quoted Keys, as saying.
“I could see why people couldn’t see the diamond in the rough.
“I didn’t take it to heart. I know what I am. I know it’s not true,” she added. (ANI)
- I'm not star struck by Ranbir: Sumona Chakravarti (With Images) - Jul 07, 2012
- Pranab's sister predicted he will be president - Jul 22, 2012
- Madonna's daughter wants to dye her hair blue - Dec 18, 2010
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Alicia Keys Pregnant, Settles The Knot With Swiss Beatz - May 28, 2010
- Sweety Kapoor-Khanna at Anna rally: A satire - Apr 07, 2011
- Fans impress Lavigne with her tattoo on their bodies - Jul 03, 2011
- Whitney Port not worried about fashion - Apr 19, 2011
- I don't think anyone can compete with me: SRK - Aug 31, 2011
- I'm not freaked out about getting older, says Posh - Feb 16, 2011
- Hollywood hairstylist wants to groom Ash, SRK - Oct 03, 2010
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Bryan Adams, 51, to become father for the first time - Mar 13, 2011
- Keys raises fund for people with HIV/AIDS - May 05, 2011
- Shirish won't enjoy watching me with someone else: Farah - Jul 26, 2012