Alicia Keys Is Enjoying Her MotherhoodOctober 20th, 2010 - 2:14 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 20, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Singer Alicia Keys, who has given birth to her first child with husband Swizz Beatz says that she had never imagined that being a mother will be so fulfilling. The couple have named their firstborn Egypt Daoud Dean, after his father whose real name is Kasseem Dean. The 29-year-old singer with hits such as ‘Empire State of Mind’ to her name says that her son has made her fall in love all over again. A post by the singer on her Twitter page says that the feeling that she is experiencing at present is nothing less than heavenly bliss. She goes on to thank her fans for the love and support that they have shown, Swizz Beatz, too thanking the couple’s fans and asking for their prayers for his ‘superwoman’ wife.
Alicia Keys married rapper Swizz Beatz in the July this year. The duo had met while working on their album “I Look To You”. The couple’s July Wedding
was attended by popular names in the music industry including Bono and Queen Latifah. Swizz Beatz has two sons and a daughter from his previous relationships.
Alicia Keys is the winner of 12 Grammy Awards in the course of a career spanning almost ten years and has already sold more than 30 million copies of albums worldwide since the release of her first album “Songs In A Minor”.
– Sampurn Wire
- Alicia Keys finds motherhood blissful - Oct 19, 2010
- Alicia Keys 'is a blissful mother' - Oct 18, 2010
- Alicia Keys gives birth to a baby boy - Oct 16, 2010
- Alicia Keys pregnant with first child - May 28, 2010
- Alicia Keys Says "I Do" To Boyfriend Swizz Beatz In Private Ceremony - Aug 03, 2010
- Alicia Keys welcomes baby boy named 'Egypt' - Oct 16, 2010
- Alicia Keys engaged, pregnant with first child - May 28, 2010
- Swizz Beatz Has A Say In Alicia Keys' Life - Aug 02, 2010
- Alicia Keys Marries Swizz Beatz In A Hush-Hush Ceremony - Aug 02, 2010
- Alicia Keys Pregnant, Settles The Knot With Swiss Beatz - May 28, 2010
- Motherhood is heaven: Alicia Keys - Jul 02, 2011
- Alicia Keys and Usher Receive Four 'Soul Train Award' Nominations - Oct 18, 2010
- Alicia Keys feels 'womanly' post motherhood - Jul 17, 2011
- Beatz says marrying Alicia keys is a blessing - Aug 23, 2010
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz enjoy romantic dinner - Sep 03, 2010
Tags: 30 million, album songs, alicia keys, daoud, dean, egypt, empire state, grammy awards, heavenly bliss, love, motherhood, music industry, prayers, queen latifah, relationships, swizz beatz, wife alicia