Alicia Keys gushes about her son Egypt on her blogOctober 28th, 2010 - 5:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 28 (ANI): Alicia Keys has gushed about her son Egypt, whom she welcomed Oct. 14 with husband Swizz Beatz, on her blog.
“I’m most enamored with anatomy at this point, the miracle of the human body. The ability to create all these small amazing machines of veins, capillaries, digestive systems, eyes, ears and noses. I can spend HOURS looking at one little EAR! Have u ever noticed how complex just an ear is? A tiny maze of art. It may sound silly but it’s so true. Or a heartbeat? Everyday we wake up and in some way, take for granted the fact that this beautiful pulsating organ in our body is the reason, and yet now that’s all I can think of,” Usmagaizine.com quoted Keys as saying.
“And breath; invisible as it may be, how necessary! “Ain’t it true that things we really can’t see are of the greatest importance? “I’ve never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE! The most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable! Never have I felt such disbelief, such awe, humility, godliness, such strength, power and possibility.
“I’ve never believed in greatness and the never ending Higher Power more than now! “And I can’t believe he’s mine!” Keys added. (ANI)
- Biology fascinates Alicia Keys - Oct 29, 2010
- Alicia Keys Is Enjoying Her Motherhood - Oct 20, 2010
- Motherhood is heaven: Alicia Keys - Jul 02, 2011
- Alicia Keys derives inspiration from mom - Jun 18, 2011
- Alicia Keys gives birth to a baby boy - Oct 16, 2010
- Pregnant Alicia Keys 'wants to teach her child about charity' - Oct 02, 2010
- Keys, Beatz not to wed this weekend - Jul 22, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's Twitter account hacked - Feb 23, 2011
- Alicia Keys to wed fiance this weekend - Jul 20, 2010
- Alicia Keys welcomes baby boy named 'Egypt' - Oct 16, 2010
- Stars panic as celebrity Twitter ban campaign fails to reach $1m - Dec 08, 2010
- Vera Wang Designs Capture Markets After Clinton Wedding! - Aug 01, 2010
- Alicia Keys feels 'womanly' post motherhood - Jul 17, 2011
- Alicia Keys contemplating adopting child from Africa - Jun 12, 2010
- Gemma Arterton denies ear surgery reports - Sep 28, 2010
Tags: alicia keys, amazing machines, anatomy, awe, beatz, beautiful face, digestive systems, disbelief, ears, godliness, greatness, heartbeat, human body, humility, lips, maze, miracle, noses, perfect eyes, veins