Alicia Keys feels ‘womanly’ post motherhoodJuly 17th, 2011 - 10:26 am ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Singer Alicia Keys says she has started feeling “womanly” ever since she gave birth to son Egypt, nine months back.
The 30-year-old, who is married to rapper Swizz Beatz, has found parenthood has made her more content and “connected” with herself, reports contactmusic.com.
“It’s about becoming more centred in myself. Having the baby has connected me to a deep, more womanly place,” she said.
- Motherhood is heaven: Alicia Keys - Jul 02, 2011
- Alicia Keys Is Enjoying Her Motherhood - Oct 20, 2010
- Alicia Keys gives birth to a baby boy - Oct 16, 2010
- Alicia Keys finds motherhood blissful - Oct 19, 2010
- Alicia Keys engaged, pregnant with first child - May 28, 2010
- Alicia Keys welcomes baby boy named 'Egypt' - Oct 16, 2010
- Alicia Keys derives inspiration from mom - Jun 18, 2011
- Alicia Keys pregnant with first child - May 28, 2010
- Alicia Keys Marries Swizz Beatz In A Hush-Hush Ceremony - Aug 02, 2010
- Swizz Beatz Has A Say In Alicia Keys' Life - Aug 02, 2010
- When pregnant Alicia Keys tumbled onstage - Jul 06, 2010
- Alicia Keys a 'natural' mother - Jul 14, 2012
- Alicia Keys 'is a blissful mother' - Oct 18, 2010
- Keys, Beatz not to wed this weekend - Jul 22, 2010
- Alicia Keys, Swiss Beatz tie the knot - Aug 02, 2010