Alexa Chung is not favoured by her parentsMay 16th, 2011 - 6:51 am ICT by IANS
London, May 16 (IANS) Model Alexa Chung feels that she is not favoured by her parents as they appreciate the skills of her siblings instead.
“When I first got scouted on a beach in Majorca, at the age of 14, I don’t think my parents actually believed me. But that was the point with my parents; they were the least pushy, least impressed people in the world,” contactmusic.com quoted Chung as saying.
“My dad’s still like that. Whenever I tell him about anything I’ve done, he always goes, ‘Ah, yes, but look what Nathalie’s done.’ Nathalie is my dad’s favourite. Dom is my mum’s. Fact. I tease them about it all the time, ” she added.
Chung was raised in Privett, Hampshire, England by her Chinese-English father, Philip, and her English mother, Gillian. She is the youngest of four children and has two brothers, Jamie and Dominic, and one sister, Natalie.
- It's splitsville for Alexa Chung, Alex Turner - Aug 01, 2011
- Alexa Chung wants to design - May 06, 2011
- Chung to host fashion reality show - Aug 25, 2011
- Chung has a terror room! - Oct 16, 2011
- A new man in Alexa Chung's life? - Sep 16, 2011
- Mila Kunis' bus journey punishment - Aug 01, 2012
- Janet Jackson says she was called 'horse,' 'pig' and 'cow' as a youngster - Feb 09, 2011
- Portman gives birth to baby boy - Jun 15, 2011
- Keira Knightley dating rocker James Righton? - Apr 03, 2011
- Mendes' mom her best fashion critic - May 22, 2012
- Brit man, who changed gender, wins modelling contract - Mar 15, 2011
- Natalie Portman expecting baby boy - Feb 18, 2011
- Natalie Portman – Hogging The Spotlight - Dec 15, 2010
- Mila Kunis's dad walked out of 'Black Swan' lesbian sex scene - Dec 05, 2010
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012