Alex Reid admits making mistakesSeptember 5th, 2012 - 2:49 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Cage fighter Alex Reid admits he has made “bad mistakes” throughout his relationship with fiancee Chantelle Houghton.
The 37-year-old insists he is doing everything possible to make their romance work because he loves Houghton and their two-month-old daughter Dolly.
“I’m doing everything in my power to make it work. I’ve made bad mistakes and choices. I love both of my girls with all my heart, they’re my life. It does make me sad because I’m a good guy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Reid as saying.
“We were talking about getting married the other day. We were talking about getting another house,” he added.
- Noisy Reid scares neighbours - Sep 07, 2012
- Houghton hurt after split from Reid - Sep 11, 2012
- Reid, Chantelle get engaged - Oct 09, 2011
- Excited to have my baby here: Houghton - Jun 20, 2012
- Katie will always have special place in my heart: Reid - Jun 28, 2011
- Chantelle, Reid name their daughter Dolly - Jul 25, 2012
- Alex Reid is on pampering spree - Sep 12, 2010
- Alex Reid loves reading about himself - Apr 18, 2010
- Jordan announces split from hubby Alex Reid - Jan 19, 2011
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011