Alex O’Loughlin would love to play BondMay 2nd, 2010 - 11:20 am ICT by ANI
London, May 2 (ANI): Alex O’Loughlin has expressed his desire to step into the shoes of Hollywood’s most famous spy, James Bond.
O’Loughlin, 33, who once auditioned for the iconic role, jokingly said he doesn’t want to be reminded of that fact.
“It’s really nice because everybody who asks me about that is essentially asking me about the biggest audition of my life that I never got, so thank you for the reminder,” the Mirror quoted him, as saying.
However, O’Loughlin would still love to play agent 007.
He said: “It would be an honour to play James Bond.” (ANI)
- James Bond design art show opens in London - Jul 06, 2012
- Irish woman found guilty of raping another woman - Dec 03, 2010
- Irish female rapist told to get help for 'sexual aggression' - Feb 18, 2011
- James Bond, Sherlock Holmes to be resurrected in new novels - Jan 18, 2011
- Irish woman accused of raping female says she just kissed the victim - Dec 01, 2010
- Russian spy Anna Chapman pours her heart out - Apr 17, 2011
- Bentley designs James Bond book 'Carte Blanche' for $1,650 - May 02, 2011
- Alex O'Loughlin calls sex scene with JLo 'awful' - Apr 23, 2010
- Aussie woman charged with raping another woman - Nov 29, 2010
- Avatar star unable to bond with James - Oct 10, 2011
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012
- Moonlight TV Show Aired - Jun 04, 2010
- James Bond gets a dedicated channel - Aug 08, 2012
- Fame shook Daniel Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Craig wasn't interested in 'James Bond' role - Jul 22, 2011