Alec Baldwin weds Hilaria ThomasJuly 1st, 2012 - 7:10 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 1 (IANS) Actor Alec Baldwin exchanged vows with fiancee Hilaria Thomas.
The 54-year-old tied the knot with 28-year-old yoga instructor at the St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral Saturday, reports people.com.
“Hilaria Thomas and Alec Baldwin were married this evening at St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in New York City with family and friends sharing in the joy of the occasion,”said a source.
The Catholic ceremony, performed by Reverend George Deas, witnessed guests including Baldwin’s actor brothers Stephen and Billy, his daughter Ireland, director Woody Allen and actress Mariska Hargitay.
- Alec Baldwin moves in with girlfriend - Aug 26, 2011
- Baldwin's big plans for wife Hilaria - Jul 22, 2012
- Baldwin's wife to host show - Jul 21, 2012
- Baldwin dating yoga teacher? - Jun 02, 2011
- Alec's wedding incredible: Stephen Baldwin - Jul 13, 2012
- Baldwin happiest when with Hilaria - Jul 17, 2012
- Alec Baldwin to marry fiancee in Europe? - May 25, 2012
- Alec Baldwin Attacks Photographers after Obtaining Marriage License to Wed Fiancee - Jun 20, 2012
- Baldwin's stalker accused of 20 new counts - Jul 29, 2012
- Alec Baldwin shares wedding joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Alec Baldwin eager for more kids - Jan 27, 2012
- Hargitay's son possessive about her name - Jun 10, 2012
- When Baldwin wanted to murder ex-wife's lawyer - Jul 03, 2012
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Alec Baldwin to star in Woody Allen's next - Apr 13, 2011
Tags: actor alec baldwin, actress, alec baldwin, catholic ceremony, deas, director woody, family and friends, fiancee, hilaria, ireland, july 1, knot, mariska hargitay, new york city, old cathedral, reverend george, st patrick, vows, woody allen, yoga instructor