Alec Baldwin to marry fiancee in Europe?May 25th, 2012 - 6:02 am ICT by IANS
New York, May 25 (IANS) Actor Alec Baldwin is reportedly planning to tie the knot with fiancee Hilaria Thomas after finishing shooting his documentary on Cannes Film Festival.
The “30 Rock” star had proposed to Thomas earlier this year and subsequently hinted that they were planning to get married in September. Baldwin is likely to exchange vows with Thomas at a secret location in Europe.
“They’ve been telling people they’ll be spending time in Europe, and there’s speculation they’re going to get married,” nypost.com quoted an insider as saying.
- Alec Baldwin weds Hilaria Thomas - Jul 01, 2012
- Alec Baldwin moves in with girlfriend - Aug 26, 2011
- Baldwin's wife to host show - Jul 21, 2012
- Alec Baldwin shares wedding joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Alec Baldwin Attacks Photographers after Obtaining Marriage License to Wed Fiancee - Jun 20, 2012
- Baldwin's big plans for wife Hilaria - Jul 22, 2012
- Alec's wedding incredible: Stephen Baldwin - Jul 13, 2012
- Baldwin dating yoga teacher? - Jun 02, 2011
- Alec Baldwin eager for more kids - Jan 27, 2012
- Baldwin happiest when with Hilaria - Jul 17, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Baldwin's stalker accused of 20 new counts - Jul 29, 2012
- Alec Baldwin not interested in politics - Dec 23, 2011
- It's splitsville for Gibson, Russian girlfriend - Apr 15, 2010