Alec Baldwin sets retiring dateJune 18th, 2009 - 5:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 18 (ANI): Actor Alec Baldwin has hinted at his plan to retire from acting.
The actor, whose stint on TV show 30 Rock ends in the next three years, has said that he plans to quit in 2012.
“In March 2012, I’ll wake up and say, ‘What am I going to do now? Am I done?’ I think I will be done. I may finish a play or something, but I’m retiring at the wrap party,” The Daily Express quoted him as telling Playboy magazine.
The Cooler star is looking forward to a peaceful family life after he calls it quits.
“I have this silly fantasy; I get married again, I have a kid. I’d love another shot at that, with everything I’ve learned.
“My kid’s, like, eight, comes home and says, ‘Dad, Jimmy’s mom says you were a famous actor on TV and in the movies. Is that true?’ And I go, ‘Yes, Johnny, dad was famous.’ I whip out my scrapbooks and my DVDs and say, ‘Believe it or not, that’s your dad.’ And my kid’s like, ‘You used to be on TV and everything? And now you stay home and just clean the house all day while mom works?’ ‘That’s right, son,’” he added. (ANI)
- Alec's wedding incredible: Stephen Baldwin - Jul 13, 2012
- Alec Baldwin feels movie making is weird - Jun 06, 2011
- Brand shares kiss with Baldwin in 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 02, 2012
- Tina Fey says Sarah Palin impersonation may have hurt' '30 Rock' - Apr 06, 2011
- Baldwin's big plans for wife Hilaria - Jul 22, 2012
- Alec Baldwin eager for more kids - Jan 27, 2012
- Alec Baldwin Attacks Photographers after Obtaining Marriage License to Wed Fiancee - Jun 20, 2012
- Alec Baldwin shares wedding joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Dad's strict upbringing still affects Janet Jackson - Feb 13, 2011
- When Baldwin wanted to murder ex-wife's lawyer - Jul 03, 2012
- Alec Baldwin plans to retire in 2012 - Jun 17, 2009
- Baldwin happiest when with Hilaria - Jul 17, 2012
- Alec Baldwin quits twitter again - Jul 04, 2012
- Alec Baldwin says 'retirement' comments were misunderstood - Dec 22, 2009
- Alec Baldwin not interested in politics - Dec 23, 2011