Alba, Warren’s past life connection!August 16th, 2011 - 10:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 16 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba who gave birth to her second daughter thinks she might have met her husband Cash Warren in her past life.
“I’m not closed to that possibility. I definitely felt like I knew my husband when I met him. It was an instant comfort when I met him. I felt like we were family,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Alba and her husband Cash Warren tied the knot in 2008, the same year she gave birth to her first child, Honor Marie Warren.
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- It was love at first sight with Warren, says Alba - Aug 13, 2010
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Alba wants to do action film - Aug 21, 2011
- Alba bags role in next 'Spy Kids' - Aug 03, 2011
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Motherhood has affected film choices, says Alba - Sep 04, 2010
- Alba doesn't want 'time consuming' job - Aug 26, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Only organic food for Alba's daughter - Nov 28, 2010
- Jessica Alba wants a bigger family - Sep 01, 2010