Alba thanks family, friends on ThanksgivingNovember 25th, 2011 - 2:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 25 (IANS) On the occasion of Thanksgiving, actress Jessica Alba is thankful to her husband, daughters and friends as they all have given her so much love and support.
The 30-year-old has two daughters - Honor, 3, and three-month-old Haven with husband Cash Warren, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m so thankful 4 my beautiful baby girls n loving supportive hubby@cash_warren n my amazing friends -love u all!!! #HappyThanksgiving,” she posted on Twitter page.
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Pregnant Jessica Alba has fun snacking in Big Apple - Mar 07, 2011
- Jessica Alba no more selfish - Dec 25, 2010
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Jessica Alba reveals she's expecting her second child - Feb 17, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Jessica Alba says that she got the role in 'Spy Kids 4' because of being a mother - Aug 23, 2011
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Alba watches parents renew wedding vows - Jan 08, 2011