Alba sends gifts for Duff’s babyApril 6th, 2012 - 5:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 6 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba has sent new mother Hilary Duff a box of baby goodies from the range of products made by her business venture “The Honest Company”.
Duff welcomed her son Luca into the world March 20 and fellow celebrity mum Alba surprised her by mailing her a range of products from her company, launched in January this year. It sells a range of toxin-free household goods, nappies and body care products, reports contactmusic.com.
“Thanks Jessica Alba for the box of goodies for Luca! The whole line looks amazing! Excited to try everything,” tweeted Duff.
Since becoming a parent, Duff has been sharing her joy on Twitter and also posted the first picture of her baby earlier this week.
- Alba opposes toxic chemical use in baby products - May 24, 2011
- Duff joins Johnson for charity project - Apr 14, 2012
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Gaga makes acting debut with 'Machete Kills' - Jul 28, 2012
- Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad - May 19, 2012
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- Duff overwhelmed with baby shower - Feb 07, 2012
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Hilary Duff posts a pic of her chopped off bangs on Twitter - Mar 22, 2011
- Is Hilary Duff A Fitness Freak? - Dec 16, 2010
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
Tags: actress, becoming a parent, body care products, business venture, celebrity, free household, goodies, hilary duff, honest company, household goods, jessica alba, london, luca, nappies, new mother, toxin, twitter