Alba gives birth to second daughterAugust 15th, 2011 - 2:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 15 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba has become mother for a second time after giving birth to a healthy baby girl.
Contactmusic.com reports that the 30-year-old confirmed the news on her facebook account.
“Hi Everyone, hope you’re enjoying the weekend. Cash and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven Garner Warren,” Alba posted.
“She was born Saturday, weighed 7lbs, and was 19 inches long. Healthy and happy! Big Sister Honor couldn’t be more excited about the new addition to our family. Thank you for all your support during my pregnancy.”
Alba and her husband Cash Warren tied the knot in 2008, the same year she gave birth to her first child, Honor Marie Warren.
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Jessica Alba says that she got the role in 'Spy Kids 4' because of being a mother - Aug 23, 2011
- Alba wants to do action film - Aug 21, 2011
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba reveals she's expecting her second child - Feb 17, 2011
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba admits to overfeeding her baby! - Sep 03, 2010
- I don't weigh myself: Jessica Alba - Oct 03, 2011
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Organise your time to keep romance alive: Alba - May 07, 2012
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011