Alba bags role in next ‘Spy Kids’August 3rd, 2011 - 2:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba, who is expecting her second child, says her multi-tasking skills impressed director Robert Rodriguez so much that he created a role for her in the next instalment of “Spy Kids”.
This is not her first film with Rodriguez - she had teamed up with him for action movie “Machete”.
“When I was shooting ‘Machete’, him seeing me trying to change my kid’s diaper and take conference calls and I’m on the set trying to learn lines and trying to do a million things at once, kind of inspired him to write the character that I play - a woman who’s trying to do a million things at once,” contactmusic.com quoted Alba as saying.
The actress has a daughter Honor with husband Cash Warren and now they are expecting their second child, which is due next month.
The singer says even Rodriguez is good at handling various responsibilities.
“When I became a mother (first time), I talked to him (Rodriguez) about getting back to work and how does he do it - how does he juggle spending time with his family (and his five children) but also focus on his career because he’s done it so well,” she said.
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Alba opposes toxic chemical use in baby products - May 24, 2011
- Gaga makes acting debut with 'Machete Kills' - Jul 28, 2012
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- Pregnant Jessica Alba has fun snacking in Big Apple - Mar 07, 2011
- Jessica Alba jealous of Bundchen's post-baby body - Jul 14, 2011
- Jessica's 'no' to sex overdose - Nov 13, 2010
- Jessica Alba taking culinary classes - May 20, 2011
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012