Al Pacino to star in film adaptation of ‘Blink’May 13th, 2009 - 1:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 13 (IANS) Hollywood legend Al Pacino is in talks to star in the screen adaptation of Malcolm Gladwell’s bestseller “Blink”.
Director Stephen Gaghan’s adaptation of the non-fiction book will centre on the relationship between a man (Pacino) and his son with whom he was never close, reported hollywoodreporter.com.
The script is almost ready, but the casting of the actor to play Pacino’s son and a few other elements are still to fall in place.
- Pitt, Washington in 'Candy Store'? - Aug 25, 2012
- Scorsese seeks Pacino, De Niro for Sintara movie - May 26, 2010
- Pamuk's book tops charts again - Dec 10, 2009
- First have to lock director for '....Meluha' adaptation: Karan - Jan 13, 2012
- Clooney to play Preston in 'The Monster Of Florence' - Jan 05, 2011
- Anthony Hopkins Might Enact The Role Of Alfred Hitchcock - Jan 25, 2011
- Clooney, Roberts sue electronics companies - May 02, 2012
- Ryan Phillippe ready for paternity test - Mar 16, 2011
- Meryl Streep, Tina Fey to act in 'Mommy & Me' - Jul 30, 2010
- Pacino replaces De Niro in 'Son Of No One' - Feb 18, 2010
- Pacino to star in Fogelman's directorial debut - Jun 08, 2011
- 'Nine Lives...' stays atop bestseller list - Feb 11, 2010
- Orhan Pamuk's book again tops bestseller list - Feb 04, 2010
- Dalrymple, Pamuk top authors of the week - Jan 28, 2010
- 'The Palace of Illusions' tops fiction bestseller list - Jan 21, 2010