Akshay Kumar on the battle of the sexesJune 12th, 2009 - 4:56 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Bollywood is back with a bang is what Akshay has said in his blog on facebook. He had been enjoying all these while from his mother-in-law surprise birthday bash to the end of the strike of multiplexes strike. Now Akki is all set for the battle of sexes on screen with his up coming movie Kambakht Ishq.
The film explores the relationship between two individuals as different from each other. No matter how many times they are pushed together, there are only like poles apart. “It’s been the longest war since man kind. Who’s the better sex? Men or Women? Well let me tell you now, I may be releasing a movie where I am playing a typical male chauvinistic pig, who only thinks of “one thing”, and doesn’t care a damn about women’s feelings at all,” he stated in the blog.
Though he clarified that in real life it’s totally opposite to what he is in the film. Let’s see what he thinks about the women. “Women more loyal but God blessed them with the power of giving birth, and I respect his decision, coz I know for sure no man could ever go through what women go through. And after them putting us wonderful men here on this planet we dare to take their freedom of speech or belittle their gender,” is what he explains.
Equalizing the battle Akki chirped that, “Lets face it both sexes are equally annoying and equally right in the own way, that’s why we do eventually get married. So for those of you who aren’t Gay then you all know deep down you can’t live life without the woman that you love, be it your wife or your mother, even if they do make you do the dishes!” he concludes in his blog.
Well Akki in real seems to have lost the battle to his dear and better half Tina. Now we can say he is a true gentleman who can respect the opposite sex!
- Rachana Trivedi / Sampurn Media
- Assange guilty of only 'bad sexual etiquette': British MP - Aug 22, 2012
- 'Happy Mother's day', tweets Bollywood - May 13, 2012
- Women superior to men, tweet Bollywood stars - Mar 08, 2011
- Band Baaja Baaraat: Interview Of Anushka Sharma - Dec 09, 2010
- Hollywood bitten by Bollywood bug? - Sep 25, 2010
- Be honest, uphold civil liberties, Manmohan tells police - Sep 16, 2011
- Lust is part of our lives: 'Dirty Picture' director (Interview) - Nov 26, 2011
- Mom's tailor style to match children's steps (Mother's Day is on May 8) - May 06, 2011
- Chris Daughtry Will Be Daddy To Boy/Girl Twins! - Jul 14, 2010
- First people to reach America were Asians, scientists confirm (The Funny Side) - Jul 27, 2012
- The easiest test in the world (The Funny Side) - Aug 03, 2012
- Balki is a supportive homemaker: Gauri Shinde - Sep 09, 2012
- Mom is the best, says Bollywood - May 08, 2011
- I'm not offered wicked roles: Konkona Sen (Interview) - Dec 18, 2010
- Women share their thoughts on porn on first annual Ladyporn Day - Feb 25, 2011
Tags: akki, akshay kumar, battle of sexes, battle of the sexes, better sex, birthday bash, both sexes, dishes, facebook, feelings, freedom of speech, giving birth, longest war, male chauvinistic pig, man kind, mother in law, sex men, surprise birthday, true gentleman, women women