Akshay Kumar On A Family Holiday After Tees Maar KhanDecember 28th, 2010 - 7:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The last release could not impress the critics as well as the viewers and faced all negative reviews. Now, after all these hectic schedules, the family man Akshay has planned a family trip to Goa to celebrate his wife Twinkle Khanna’s birthday on December 29.
He was recently busy with his television show ‘Master Chef India’, which also concluded during Christmas making him a free man for some days. Apart from celebrating Twinkle’s 36th birthday, they will also have a New Year bash there.
Akshay says that he always manages to find out some exclusive for his family. He adds that every year he allocates some time to spend only with Twinkle and his son Arav. The Khiladi star of Bollywood says that he puts a globe in front of her and asks her chose a place where she wants to go on a holiday. The dutiful husband says that she gives him enough space and freedom in his professional life so he should give her at least this much of pleasure in return.
The 43 year old informs that he is on nine day long holiday and will enjoy being with wife and son. We wish this family time helps him to recover from the plight of failure of Tees Maar Khan!
- Akshay plans holiday in Goa for Twinkle's birthday - Dec 28, 2010
- Akshay cancelled Dubai trip due to back problem - Dec 16, 2010
- Akshay Kumar's birthday to be a family affair - Sep 09, 2010
- Akshay Kumar And Farah Khan On A Roll - Dec 23, 2010
- Akshay Kumar's son next 'Khiladi' in making? - Dec 06, 2010
- Rajesh Khanna, Bollywood's first superstar, no more (Roundup) - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna fine, says family - Jun 21, 2012
- It was time to change focus, get intense: Akshay Kumar (Interview) - Feb 08, 2011
- Tees Maar Khan Movie Preview: Can Farah Survive Without Shah Rukh Khan? - Dec 23, 2010
- Laughter never deserts in 'Tees Maar Khan' (IANS Film Review, Rating: ***) - Dec 25, 2010
- SRK And Akshay On Joint Production Plan! - Sep 07, 2010
- I'm ready for another innings in action: Akshay Kumar - Mar 27, 2012
- Grandson Aarav lights Rajesh Khanna's pyre - Jul 19, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to be discharged in a day or two - Jun 24, 2012
- My father-in-law got a funeral he deserved: Akshay Kumar - Jul 21, 2012
Tags: akshay kumar, bollywood, december 29, dutiful husband, enough space, family holiday, family man, family time, family trip, free man, goa, hectic schedules, long holiday, master chef, new year bash, plight, professional life, tees, television show, twinkle khanna