Akki’s making a ‘khiladi’ out of his sonApril 7th, 2009 - 10:59 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Akshay Kumar’s already preparing to make a hero/ action star out of his 6 year and a half year old son Aarav.
Now we know how Action Kumar’s a stunt freak and all that. But what’s with imposing his ways on he child?
We wish he has only concentrated on stunts on his son and not just pulling off stunts etc on the ramp and create controversy.
But the good thing is that maniac Akki is not only imposing stunts on Sonny dearest. He’s only making him play football.
It’s another matter that he’s actually teaching him some mean moves on the field
The buzz is that Akki doesn’t want Aarav to be crazy about computer games and gadgets like other star kids and prefers outdoor sports like football for him.
He likes him scores goals on the field and not on videogames.
In fact he himself takes time out to play with Aarav.
He’s said, “Videogames confine kids to the house and don’t give scope for physical and mental growth.”
Ummm…like father, like son. That seems to be Akki’s mantra these days. -Sampurn Media
- Akshay Kumar's son next 'Khiladi' in making? - Dec 06, 2010
- Security Guard Loses Job For Allegedly Molesting Akshay Kumar’s Son! - Jan 13, 2011
- Don't want my son in films: Akshay - Mar 20, 2012
- I'm ready for another innings in action: Akshay Kumar - Mar 27, 2012
- Going in Circles strike fear in Akki's Heart! - Sep 15, 2009
- Akshay thrilled to be honoured with Katana - Oct 14, 2009
- Akshay performs live stunt to promote 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' - Jun 03, 2011
- Akshay plays cricket on the sets of Patiala House - Mar 04, 2010
- Akshay plans holiday in Goa for Twinkle's birthday - Dec 28, 2010
- Grandson Aarav lights Rajesh Khanna's pyre - Jul 19, 2012
- Robbie Williams wants babies in 2012 - Oct 04, 2011
- Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas Become Sought After On Father's Day - Jun 20, 2010
- How Does Akshay Feel About Aishwarya? - Oct 27, 2010
- Akshay Kumar on 'Superstars Superlives' - Mar 30, 2009
- Akshay gives 'gurudakshina' to Pratima Kazmi, his Hindi teacher - Nov 22, 2011