AKK Entertainment enters Bollywood with two ready to release projects.April 25th, 2009 - 6:00 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Bangalore based businessmen Ashok Kheny is all set to make an entry into Bollywood with 2 ready to release projects. Ashok Kheny is a much revered role model in Karnataka especially amongst the youth with the Ashok Kheny Fan Association all over the state with over 6 lakh members.
His production house’s first movie “Prem Ka Game” starring Arbaaz Khan introducing Madhuri Bhattacharya, Tara Sharma with a guest appearance by no other than Salman Khan who plays the sutradhaar.
The other project that the production house is ready with is titled “Aishwarya” which stars Dipika and Upendra. Actually dubbes into Hindi from the Kannada version.
Other than this Ashok Kheny has plans to build up a film city in Bangalore, which is his ultimate dream.
- Salman Khan becomes narrator in Prem Kaa Game - Jan 15, 2010
- Remember Salman Khan's Prem connection? Right from Maine Pyar Kiya to - Apr 25, 2009
- Arbaaz buries the hatchet with Anurag Kashyap (With Image) - Jan 09, 2012
- Bollywood ups glamour quotient in Chennai at CCL - Feb 12, 2012
- Bollywood ladies bless Ash at grand baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- First draft of 'Dabangg 2' ready: Arbaaz Khan - Sep 23, 2011
- CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) With Sohail Khan Entertainment Announces The “Mumbai Heroes” - Dec 02, 2010
- WHO IS THE "NEW GIRL" IN ARBAAZ KHAN'S LIFE ? - Apr 30, 2009
- Arbaaz Khan not in love with newcomer Madhuri - Feb 13, 2010
- 'Srimathi' scores on performances (Kannada Movie Review) - Jul 09, 2011
- Salman Khan sets the dance floor on fire in Khan Kya Gyaan - Feb 19, 2010
- Salman Khan's cameo in Prem Ki Game - Dec 29, 2009
- ARBAAZ TAKES A NEWCOMER FOR A RIDE - May 04, 2009
- Dabangg set for an Eid release! - Apr 15, 2010
- Celebrity Cricket League unites Indian film industry: Sohail (With Images) - Jan 03, 2012