Ajay Devgn: I Never Feel InsecureNovember 1st, 2010 - 6:27 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 1, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Ajay Devgn has been enjoying an eventful 2010 so far. He started off the year well with Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge, followed it up with Raajneeti and then celebrated most with the mega success of Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai. Even Aakrosh, which wasn’t a box office, saw critical acclaim coming its way as well as that of Ajay’s.
With both commercial as well as critical success that Ajay has been enjoying on a consistent basis, doesn’t he ever get a scare factor that all of this could just be too good to be true? Is there ever a sense somewhere at the back of the mind that there could possibly be an interruption just round the corner?
“No, such things don’t scare me. This is not the first time when I am seeing multiple films releasing in a single year and turning out to be successful”, says Ajay who would next be seen in Golmaal 3.
With the film releasing this Diwali and then his live-animation affair Toonpur Ka Superhero being the next on the anvil, Ajay has his hands full in the coming months.
“I hope that my next two films this year work as well”, says Ajay who has already started work on Tez, “Yes, the going has been good so far. I am very positive about the work that I do and never feel insecure.”
Well, one looks forward to how his positive attitude spills over his next few outings like Rascals, Power and Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji as well. While Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji is more or less complete, Rascals is going on floors soon while Tez is already in progress. Come 2011 and Ajay would be participating in the shooting schedule of Power pretty soon.
Doesn’t he feel that after six releases in 2010 and a new born baby already at home, he could well be resting for a while.
Sighs Ajay, “Yeah, I know. Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki bahaut kaam ho gaya. Main bhi thak gaya hoon. But then when something really interesting comes in, it is so tempting for me to refuse. Perhaps from 2012 onwards, I would pick up lesser films.”
Meanwhile, rest assured that he would well be enjoying another packed year in 2011.
–Joginder Tuteja / Sampurn Wire
- No one can understand women like Madhur: Ajay Devgn - Nov 28, 2010
- Bhandarkar unveils first look of 'Dil Toh Bachcha...' - Nov 12, 2010
- 'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji' to be released on Republic Day - Jan 15, 2011
- Bollywood Gossip Of The Week - Oct 28, 2010
- Ajay Devgan Planning To Go Behind The Camera Again - Jan 17, 2011
- 'Dil Toh Bachcha...' explores child within every man (IANS Preview) - Jan 24, 2011
- Rituparna Sengupta offers prayers at Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer - Jan 03, 2011
- Madhur Bhandarkar celebrates for Ajay, Emran - Aug 04, 2010
- Rituparna Sengupta In Madhur's Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji - Aug 23, 2010
- I want to make an intense love story: Bhandarkar - Feb 19, 2011
- Even stars are into multi-starrers: Shazahn Padamsee - Feb 25, 2012
- Taking a huge risk with romantic comedy: Madhur Bhandarkar (Interview) - Jan 16, 2011
- Initially I was sceptical about doing in 'Dil Toh...': Emraan Hashmi - Nov 28, 2010
- 'Dil Toh Baccha...' more challenging than '3 Idiots': Omi Vaidya - Jan 01, 2011
- I'm ready to direct: Omi Vaidya of '3 Idiots' fame - Dec 02, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,