Aithalakadi set for a May releaseApril 27th, 2010 - 2:58 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
April 27, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Aithalakadi, produced by M.G.Ramamurthy is being made with 108 artists working together and will be releasing in the month of May, according to the film’s director J.G.Krishna and co-producer/lead actor Bullet Prakash.
Bullet Prakash announced at the pre-release press conference of the film that he is organizing a jatha of 108 artists to various parts of the state to promote the film after the release. He added that pre-publicity efforts are now in full swing and the efforts of the team to gather artists like Ravichandran, Sudeep, Jaggesh, Vijay and Vijaya Raghavendra are expected to ensure a good opening for the film.
Director J.G.Krishna stated that all the actors who have worked for the film have been used keeping their images in mind. Ravichandran, Sudeep and Jaggesh have been used in the songs and Vijay and Vijaya Raghavendra have been used for fights. 23 other lead artists have been featured in a song. All the artists have been presented in a high-handed fashion keeping their image in mind. He is certain their fans will be whistling and feel happy about the way they have performed in the film. He also added that each of the artists has performed very well in the film.
Bullet Prakash, who was played an important part in getting all the stars for the film, expressed that all the artists are part of the film. Actor and music composer Sadhu Kokila emphasized that the producers have not spared any efforts to present a big and entertaining film for the audience. Producer M.G. Rama Murthy expressed his thanks to all the artists and technicians for giving their best shot to the film.
- Sampurn Wire
- "Aithalakadi" - a painful watch (Kannada Movie Review) - Jun 05, 2010
- Neethu on a high - Dec 26, 2009
- 'Kalla Malla Sulla' must watch (Kannada Movie Review) - Sep 18, 2011
- 'Police Story-3' is a disappointment (Kannada Film Review) - Jul 09, 2011
- Ravichandran in Aithalakadi? - Nov 16, 2009
- 'Body Guard' average fare; only for Jaggesh's fans (Kannada Movie Review) - Nov 06, 2011
- 'Aadu Puli' - run-of-the-mill masala movie (Tamil Movie Review) - Feb 20, 2011
- 'Kempe Gowda' entertaining masala movie (Kannada Movie Review) - Mar 13, 2011
- 'Gavipuram' a damp squib (Kannada Movie Review) - Feb 19, 2012
- Director Rajashekhar's 'Shravana' a let down (Kannada Movie Review) - Mar 13, 2011
- 'Eega' exceptionally innovative, technically brilliant (Telugu Movie Review) - Jul 07, 2012
- "Double Decker" scores on performances (Kannada Movie Review) - Apr 23, 2011
- 'Vinayaka Geleyara Balaga' an entertainer all the way (Kannada Movie Review) - Jul 17, 2011
- 'Tsunami' - watch it at your own risk (Kannada Movie Review) - Jan 22, 2012
- 'Nariya Seere Kaddha' Audio Released - Oct 14, 2010
Tags: actors, audience, film actor, film director, full swing, handed fashion, images, krishna, murthy, music composer, prakash, producers, publicity efforts, raghavendra, rama, ramamurthy, ravichandran, sudeep, vijay, vijaya