Aishwarya to be Manish Malhotra’s showstopperSeptember 27th, 2010 - 2:50 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 27 (IANS) Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai will be walking the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the upcoming third edition of the HDIL India Couture Week.
“Beautiful Aishwarya is going to be the showstopper at my couture week show,” Malhotra posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The designer, who has worked on Aishwarya’s looks for the mega-budget “Endhiran” and “Action Replayy”, is known to have given makeovers to many actresses, including Karisma Kapoor and Rani Mukerji.
He will be opening the couture week, starting Oct 6-10.
The designer says he will be showcasing 55 different outfits and emerald will be the dominant colour in his collection.
- Manish Malhotra to open Delhi Couture week - Jul 12, 2012
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra - Oct 09, 2010
- Amiabh, Shah Rukh And Hrithik Walk Ramp At HDIL India Couture Week 2010 - Oct 11, 2010
- Katrina, Priyanka to heat up Salman's 'Being Human' show - Oct 08, 2010
- Ash winks, blows kisses at hubby at Couture Week opening - Oct 07, 2010
- Bollywood dominates couture week, but designs too got noticed (Review) - Oct 11, 2010
- Salman Khan Walked The Ramp For 'Being Human' NGO Along With 80 Bollywood Ladies - Oct 12, 2010
- Aishwarya Rai walks ramp at India Couture Week in Mumbai - Oct 07, 2010
- Salman brings alive Bollywood's bygone era at couture week - Oct 10, 2010
- Sonam Kapoor dazzles at Manish Malhotra's show - Jul 25, 2011
- Big B, Hrithik electrify but SRK steals the show - Oct 08, 2010
- Manish Malhotra brings curtains down on LFW in style - Aug 22, 2011
- Manish Malhotra bags best designer award - Jul 03, 2011
- 'Please call me Aishwarya' (Couture Week Diary) - Oct 08, 2010
- Shahab Durazi, Arjun Khanna collections steal show at Couture Week - Oct 11, 2010