Aishwarya Rai Bachchan : The Guzaarish Jewelry Has Amazing Craftsmanship Behind The Exquisite …November 29th, 2010 - 9:11 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The jewelry reportedly lies in the bracket between the prices ranging of Rs. 40.000 to Rs. 510,000.This line of jewelry has been especially crafted with a ethnic touch keeping in mind the modern and contemporary style of fashion jewelry.
The line has been designed by none other than the ace designer Sabyasachi Mukerjee who has left no stone unturned to create the most exquisite pieces of jewelry that has the efforts of about 60 extremely skilled workers from the state of West Bengal, who carved each piece in exactly the same way that was envisioned by the ace designer. The designs were undertaken by the renowned GAJA group and it was given to Shree Ganesh Jewellery House which is under the same wing.
Considering the way these pieces of jewelry have turned out, they are the hot topic of discussion amongst all followers of fashion trends in the world of innovative jewelry designs.
Reports are that the Navratna neck piece, which Sofia is seen wearing in the climax of the movie is in the price range of Rs. 510,000 and is the most appreciated work of art these days in terms of fashionable jewelry with a touch of the retro era.
There are the ear danglers, the rain drop earrings, coral ear decorative, the turquoise coral ring and the minakari bird ring which are all creating quite a stir in the world of fashion jewelry combined with precious and semi precious stones.
- Sabyasachi's jewellery line debuts with 'Guzaarish' - Nov 28, 2010
- Bags go bling with rubies and emeralds (With Images) - Apr 09, 2010
- Monastry Collection: Magical blend of style, healing (With Images) - Jun 21, 2012
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- Costume Jewelery: The Ultimate Fashion Statement Of Our Times - Nov 27, 2010
- Shara - a royal jewellery collection by Rachna Kapoor (With Images) - May 22, 2011
- Archana Kochhar gives retro twist to digital prints - Aug 07, 2012
- Lord Krishna, meenakari works make a statement at IIJW - Aug 16, 2010
- Drape that Kanjeevaram, Benarasi this Diwali - Oct 20, 2011
- Magic of Banarasi sari recreated on ramp (With Images) - Aug 30, 2012
- Queenie Dhody launches jewellery collection in the capital (With Images) - Oct 01, 2009
- Vidya present to support Sabyasachi at WIFW finale - Apr 11, 2011
- Glowing times for online jewellery retailers - Apr 06, 2012
- India inspired design on sale at Sotheby's - Feb 14, 2012
- Jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali opens store in capital - Apr 22, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,