Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: From The Body Hugging Outfits In Endhiran To Miniskirt Mania In …October 26th, 2010 - 8:07 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 26, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s ‘Endhiran’ wardrobe, has drawn enough attention from all quarters, as she looks simply stunning in the most colorful body hugging outfits ever, with a color riot, ranging from peacock blue, bright reds, golden to silver to flashy metal look outfits, to whatever you have!
The most amazing wardrobe for the actress with equally attractive headgears, are still hot topics of discussions at most events. However, this Diwali,a bumper bonanza is to be served to the audiences,what with her most talked about flick Action Replayy to hit screens on the 5th of November.
This retro look flick, which has a modern, contemporary touch, as is being said by the director, Vipul Amrutlal Shah, will also have some very colorful costumes worn by the characters in it. As has been seen in the film’s promos and posters, the clothesline is very much inspired by the 70’s look, with orange, yellow, blues and reds, having been used with gusto!
Thus, even in this flick, Aishwarya will be seen wearing the brightest of colors, and her style statement will totally retrospective of the styles that were in during that era.
Aishwarya is to be seen in miniskirts, long leather boots, colorful hair bands, and bell bottom pants, bright salwar suits, all spelling out the aura and magic of the seventies. The journey from body hugging suits in ‘Endhiran’ to miniskirts in Action Replayy is surely going to turn into a mania for the audiences.
However, with this color riots on screen formula, what remains to be seen is whether the movie will be able to blow the audiences up with a great experience in theaters. The film also stars Akshay Kumar as the male lead in the film.
- Aishwarya Or Kareena - Who Will Grab More Attention This Diwali? - Oct 18, 2010
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Action Replayy' in Mumbai - Oct 10, 2010
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: What makes Her So Popular Despite So Many Flops? - Nov 12, 2010
- Akshay Kumar And Aishwarya Rai Go Retro And Aged For Action Replayy - Oct 23, 2010
- Numerological reasons for extra 'Y' in 'Action Replayy': Vipul Shah - Sep 09, 2010
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Akshay Kumar: The Car That Will Rewind In Time - Oct 22, 2010
- “Action Replayy” Preview: Akshay – Aishwarya Together Again - Oct 27, 2010
- Movie Review Action Replayy : The Punch Of The 70s Too Much For Critics - Nov 06, 2010
- Take your dad back to 70s - gift him retro look (Father's Day is on June 19)(With Images) - Jun 17, 2011
- My look in 'Action Replayy' inspired by Sunil Dutt: Akshay Kumar - Sep 10, 2010
- All About Bollywood Happenings Of The Week - Aug 11, 2010
- Akshay, Ash to sport retro look at Neeta Lulla's show - Sep 21, 2010
- The Most Over-Hyped Bollywood Films Of 2010 - Dec 31, 2010
- Rajnikanth Starer "Endhiran: The Robot" Hits Theaters - Oct 01, 2010
- Will Aishwarya And Hrithik's Matured Look In Guzaarish Work? - Oct 19, 2010
Tags: 5th of november, aishwarya rai, akshay kumar, bell bottom pants, blues and reds, bonanza, bright reds, clothesline, colorful costumes, diwali, flick, hair bands, headgears, hot topics, leather boots, retro look, salwar suits, seventies, style statement, yellow blues