Aisha Tyler and her husband Jeff Tietjens are still in loveNovember 4th, 2009 - 3:07 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 3 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Comedian Aisha Tyler and her lawyer husband Jeff Tietjens are still very much in love. Tyler had graduated from San Francisco’s J. Eugene McAteer School of the Arts. She then went to Dartmouth College to finish her formal education. She fell in love with Jeff, an attorney and they soon walked down the aisle.
After marriage, the mixed race couple started living in Oakland where they had to face a lot of barbs from the community for they were a mixed couple. Eventually they moved to San Francisco, to get their own space and be free. Then they re-located to Los Angeles because of Aisha’s career ambitions.
Aisha Tyler was in the news to host a talk show pilot for ABC back in May. “The Aisha Tyler Show” was being described as a hybrid show that will incorporate aspects of a traditional talk show with some comedic political commentary as well. It will have various comedy segments and other elements usually associated with late-night shows. The pilot is being produced by ABC Media Prods. (formerly Buena Vista TV), which develops and produces non-scripted original programming for syndication and cable television.
- Olivia Munn to appear on HBO pilot - May 19, 2011
- Pattinson to make first post-split TV appearance - Aug 09, 2012
- Abused children prone to headaches as adults - Jun 23, 2010
- Abused kids more prone to migraines as adults - Jun 24, 2010
- Jlo wants Bon Jovi to succeed her - Jul 18, 2012
- Glee, True Blood, And Modern Family Nominated At 22nd GLAAD Media Awards - Jan 20, 2011
- A million strong Indian-American voters gain political clout - Mar 11, 2012
- Lopez plans show on lesbian couple - Jul 08, 2012
- Its Chiefs vs. Patriots tonight - Nov 21, 2011
- Mexican rock band Mana to tour major US cities - Jan 14, 2012
- Tyler Perry blasts Spike Lee - Apr 21, 2011
- Apple plans new-generation iPad event - Feb 29, 2012
- Liv Tyler sports rock star look in ad - Feb 17, 2012
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- Obama buys his Chinese lunch at restaurant - Feb 17, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,