AirAsia boss confirms he’s in business talks with MadonnaJanuary 9th, 2011 - 1:24 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Jan 9 (ANI): AirAsia group CEO Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes has confirmed reports that he is in business negotiations with Queen of Pop Madonna.
According to Bang! Extranet, the singer met with Fernandes in London on Thursday to discuss buying a stake in his company, The Aura Group, reports the Star Online.
The Aura Group owns several nightspots, including Aura Mayfair in London.
The news service reported that the star is a regular patron to the club, which is owned by Fernandes, events and motorsport entrepreneur Jonny Dodge and Supper Club proprietor Alberto Barbieri.
Fernandes confirmed the report but refused to comment further.
Madonna has already opened a gym, the Hard Candy Fitness centre in Mexico City and is expected to launch 10 more gyms across the globe, including in Argentina, Russia and Europe. (ANI)
- Madonna in negotiations to become nightclub owner - Jan 07, 2011
- Madonna to invest in Malaysian man's nightclub - Jan 08, 2011
- Branson to work as air hostess on AirAsia flight - Nov 17, 2010
- Branson's stint as stewardess put on hold after he injures his knee - Jan 15, 2011
- Madonna to open gym chain around the world - Oct 27, 2010
- Virgin boss Branson to shave his legs, wear make-up after losing bet? - Nov 17, 2010
- Madonna Launches Her Own Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna to launch fitness chain - Oct 26, 2010
- Forbes names AirAsia CEO Fernandes Businessman of the Year - Dec 03, 2010
- Madonna to open 'Hard Candy Fitness Center' in Mexico City soon - Oct 27, 2010
- Jesus Luz-Madonna romance 'back on' - Jun 02, 2010
- AirAsia chief accepts Branson's 'F1 loser to wear air stewardess dress' challenge - Dec 18, 2009
- Malaysian airlines troubled by crash rumours - Mar 17, 2011
- Virgin boss Branson to dress as AirAsia stewardess after losing bet - Nov 16, 2010
- Ex-trainer slams Madge for opening her own gym - Jan 19, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,