Ahana Deol Is All Set To Flag Off Her Bollywood JourneyJanuary 6th, 2011 - 8:25 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
It has finally happened! Deol family’s youngest daughter Ahana Deol is finally set to make her Bollywood debut. As per the reports, Dharmendra and Hema Malin’s youngest daughter Ahana is going to follow the path set by her elder sister Esha Deol.
Ahana, who is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer, is reportedly reading a script of filmmaker Vikramaditya Motwane. Ahana is said to be very close to Motwane and his wife. Earlier in 2007, there was a report that Ahana will be directing a film but it never happened. She was also offered to act in a film by Dev Anand. Apart from this, she was also approached by other filmmakers to act in their films but Ahana rejected them and everyone considered her to be a shy girl for Bollywood.
Now, after so many years, there are again talks of the lady entering Bollywood and this time, things are going in the right direction from the beginning as she is seriously giving a thought on this. On choosing Ahana, Motwane says that she has an interesting face.
Esha could not do much well in the industry, so the pressure on Ahana will be much more considering her family records. Starting from her parents to step brothers Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol to cousin Abhay Deol, all of them have made their niche in the industry. Now, Ahana will have to prove herself as an actress like her mom.
The film is likely to be produced by Anurag Kashyap and it will be possibly a multi-starrer. All the best to Ahana on her Bollywood journey, hope she does not disappoint her family and the filmmaker!
- Padma Bhushan great, but late for dad: Ahana Deol - Jan 25, 2012
- Esha Deol on her growing proximity to Deols - Jun 15, 2011
- Esha Deol to get engaged to businessman beau - Feb 10, 2012
- Hema Malini Turns Director To Dharmendra And Esha Deol - Dec 28, 2010
- I miss classical dance in today's films: Hema Malini (Interview) - Oct 21, 2011
- Dharamji's honour was long due: Hema Malini - Jan 25, 2012
- Ahana is now open to acting: Hema Malini - Jun 23, 2011
- Yet to decide Esha's wedding date: Hema Malini - Mar 27, 2012
- Don't want to make any more films: Hema Malini - Aug 24, 2012
- I had a superb time directing Dharamji: Hema Malini (Interview) - Dec 28, 2010
- Ahana writing story for my next film: Hema Malini (Movie snippets) - Jan 05, 2011
- Salsa, Latino edging out Indian classical dances in Bollywood? - Jan 05, 2011
- My son-in-law is very good looking: Hema Malini - Feb 12, 2012
- I'll not quit dancing: Esha Deol - Aug 11, 2012
- Producer most exploited member of a film unit: Hema - Sep 18, 2011
Tags: abhay deol, actress, bharatanatyam dancer, bobby deol, cousin, dev anand, dharmendra, elder sister, esha deol, filmmaker, filmmakers, going in the right direction, hema, journey, kashyap, niche, shy girl, sunny deol, vikramaditya, youngest daughter