Agyness Deyns Queen inspired magazine photoshootFebruary 12th, 2009 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 12 (ANI): English model Agyness Deyn seemed set to reign after posing as a Queen for her latest magazine cover.
Deyn, hailed as “the fashion industry’’s next great supermodel”, was made to resemble Elizabeth II during her glamorous days in 1950.
The 25-year-old, with designer Dame Vivenne Westwood, was said to have been really happy with the regal-looking get-up while she faced the camera for new British fashion magazine Love.
The look was allegedly masterminded by uber-stylist Katie Grand, reports the Mirror.
The cover is expected to hit the stands and coincide with the upcoming London Fashion Week. (ANI)
- Agyness Deyn reveals her real age - Feb 29, 2012
- James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Is James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Agyness Deyn launches grunge fashion line - Aug 08, 2012
- Deyn and Ribisi tie the knot - Jun 22, 2012
- Rowling named Britain's most influential woman - Oct 11, 2010
- Agyness Deyn turns water baby in new ad - May 07, 2009
- Deyn isn't looking for conventional boyfriend - May 01, 2012
- Agyness Deyn happy to be single - Sep 11, 2011
- Agyness Deyn falls twice on runway - Feb 14, 2010
- Agyness Deyn 'snores like a freight train', reveals best pal - Mar 20, 2010
- Actress Carey Mulligan best dressed woman of the year - Nov 05, 2010
- Indian fashion industry can't afford me: Ujjwala Raut - Oct 16, 2011
- Judi Dench receives lifetime achievement award - Nov 09, 2011
- Colin Farrell splits from girlfriend - Oct 15, 2010
Tags: agyness deyn, british fashion, elizabeth ii, english model, fashion industry, fashion magazine, february 12, glamorous days, london fashion week, love, mirror, queen, stylist, supermodel, vivenne westwood