Agyness Deyn turns water baby in new adMay 7th, 2009 - 3:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 07 (ANI): Agyness Deyn has another high profile campaign to add to her modelling portfolio.
The British beauty has followed in the footsteps of Claudia Schiffer and Cindy Crawford by becoming the new face of Austria’s leading mineral water company.
Deyn has been hailed as ‘the fashion industry’s next great supermodel’, reports the Sun.
The English model has dated Josh Hubbard of The Paddingtons for four years.
She also dated Albert Hammond, Jr. of The Strokes for a year but ended the relationship in early 2009. (ANI)
- Its splitsville for Albert Hammond Jr, Agyness Deyn - Mar 25, 2009
- Agyness Deyn's ex wants to get back with her - Apr 21, 2009
- James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Agyness Deyn reveals her real age - Feb 29, 2012
- When I was modelling, size 10 was a normal size: Cindy Crawford - Apr 21, 2011
- Is James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Deyn and Ribisi tie the knot - Jun 22, 2012
- Agyness Deyn dating 'The Strokes' rocker Albert Hammond JR - Jun 21, 2008
- Alexa Chung dating The Strokes' guitarist? - May 09, 2012
- Prince Albert of Monaco to marry next year - Jul 23, 2010
- Claudia Schiffer's clothing line to hit shops in 2011 - Sep 29, 2010
- Claudia Schiffer quits the catwalk - Oct 06, 2009
- Pole Dancing: Secret Of Cindy Crawford’s Happy Marriage! - Oct 19, 2010
- Russian man claims that he is the father of Claudia Schiffer's child - Dec 15, 2011
- Agyness Deyn 'moves on to another rocker lover' - Apr 17, 2009
Tags: agyness deyn, albert hammond jr, cindy crawford, claudia schiffer, english model, fashion industry, footsteps, hubbard, london, mineral water company, new face, paddingtons, profile campaign, relationship, strokes, sun, supermodel, water baby