Agyness Deyn gets her off-the-wall style from grandma, says mumMarch 8th, 2009 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 8 (ANI): Agyness Deyn has inherited her grandma Agnes Cook’’s off-the-wall style, according to the supermodels mum.
“My mum was a real beauty and she was really into fashion. She used to work as a window dresser at C&A in Manchester. She was a teenager during the war when there wasn”t much money about so she used to try to do different things with her clothes, The Mirror quoted Lorraine, as saying.
She continued: “She used to wear her cardigan back to front so that the buttons fastened down the back, just so she”d look a bit different.
“Both Agy and her sister Emily are really into fashion. They have their own style, and like to look a bit different. But my mum was trying to do that in the 1940s!”
Agyness, 26, is the darling of fashion designers and glossy magazines the world over. (ANI)
- Agyness Deyn enrolls in Pacino and De Niro's acting institute - Sep 27, 2010
- Agyness Deyn reveals her real age - Feb 29, 2012
- Agyness Deyn 'snores like a freight train', reveals best pal - Mar 20, 2010
- Deyn isn't looking for conventional boyfriend - May 01, 2012
- Agyness Deyn's ex wants to get back with her - Apr 21, 2009
- Agyness Deyn happy to be single - Sep 11, 2011
- 'Fashion faux pas' socks-and-sandals combo is now 'the hot new look' - Apr 26, 2010
- Agyness Deyn falls twice on runway - Feb 14, 2010
- Deyn and Ribisi tie the knot - Jun 22, 2012
- Agyness Deyn launches grunge fashion line - Aug 08, 2012
- Nicole Richie, a mood dresser - Jul 08, 2012
- Agyness Deyn's heading off to 'find herself' in India! - Apr 17, 2011
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Emma Watson named Style Icon at Elle Style Awards - Feb 15, 2011
- Kate Middleton engagement outfit flying off shelves in US - Feb 10, 2011
Tags: 1940s, agy, agyness deyn, c amp, cardigan, clothes, darling, different things, fashion designers, glossy magazines, grandma, london, lorraine, mirror, much money, real beauty, sister emily, teenager, wall style, window dresser