Aguilera ready to reconcile with ‘abusive’ dadFebruary 8th, 2012 - 2:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 8 (IANS) Singer-actress Christina Aguilera thinks it may be time to meet her estranged father, whom she has not seen for the last 12 years.
She had earlier said that her father Fausto, whom she last met in the year 1999, was physically and emotionally abusive.
“I’ve talked about how rough things were for me and I’m sure he’s heard it. He can’t be thrilled about it. So maybe one day we can do lunch … I’m 31 years old now. Maybe it’s time,” contactmusic.com quoted Aguilera as saying.
- Aguilera's relationship with father 'non-existent' - May 14, 2010
- Life has been rough since divorce: Aguilera - Jan 12, 2012
- Aguilera to return for 'The Voice' - Feb 09, 2012
- Christina Aguilera says no to reconciliation with dad - May 14, 2010
- Music is always my first love: Aguilera - Sep 19, 2011
- Christina Aguilera loves her make-up - Apr 25, 2012
- Aguilera gifts coffee-maker to two-year-old son - Dec 26, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says she is a survivor - Nov 05, 2010
- Osbourne reignites war of words with Aguilera - Oct 18, 2011
- Aguilera's new single leaked - Aug 26, 2012
- Christina Aguilera all set to rock in her 30th year - Dec 14, 2010
- Cowell likes home-cooked food - Apr 07, 2011
- Christina Aguilera: 'I do EVERYTHING in bed' - Mar 07, 2011
- Aguilera to launch another perfume - Mar 10, 2011
- Christina Aguilera plans tour for new album - May 15, 2010