Aguilera promotes boyfriendJune 16th, 2012 - 3:34 am ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera has given her boyfriend his big break in the music industry by enlisting him as a songwriter for her next album.
The 31-year-old fell for production assistant Matthew Rutler when they met in 2010 on the set of her movie musical “Burlesque”.
She is now taking their relationship to the next level, by making music together for her upcoming seventh studio release.
“Matt (Matthew Rutler) has come a long way from being a production assistant on Christina’s movie ‘Burlesque’. He’s now a songwriter, working on new tracks for her new album. People will be surprised by the sound they’ve put together,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
- DUI charges against Aguilera's beau dropped - Apr 18, 2011
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's dating film assistant? - Nov 14, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Turns 30 With New Boyfriend, Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Spotted With Another Man! - Nov 27, 2010
- Music is always my first love: Aguilera - Sep 19, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's divorce finalised - Apr 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Aguilera praises beau - Apr 27, 2011
- Christina Aguilera takes new man on Japan tour - Dec 05, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- Headed for divorce, Aguilera hides male friend in car - Nov 08, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says she's in 'love' with new beau - Dec 03, 2010