Aguilera likes her fuller figureSeptember 6th, 2012 - 6:23 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 6 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera prefers having a fuller figure.
“Actually, the challenge I have always had is being too thin. I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage,” showbizspy.com quoted Aguilera as saying.
Recent reports claimed Aguilera gained 25 pounds just to please her man, Matt Rutler.
“Matt tells Christina he loves big, beautiful gals and has no interest in rail-thin hotties,” said a source.
Friends are worried that she has fallen back on her old ways of eating, drinking and letting herself go. They blame Matt for it.
The 31-year-old has been dating Rutler since Sep 2010.
“Now she and Matt have been gorging on fattening foods and they’re known for guzzling booze. Her weight is in free fall, but packing on pounds is no problem because Matt wants her on the hefty side,” added the source.
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Aguilera to return for 'The Voice' - Feb 09, 2012
- Christina Aguilera is happy with her curvy body - Jan 10, 2012
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Aguilera promotes boyfriend - Jun 16, 2012
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera 1st celeb to be honoured on 'Gay Walk of Fame' - Apr 22, 2011
- Aguilera not crumbling under 'weight' issues - Jan 09, 2012