Aguilera fined for coming lateMay 14th, 2012 - 3:20 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 14 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera has reportedly been fined for being late on the sets of NBC’s music reality show - “The Voice”.
“Christina is consistently about two hours late. For season three, this has got to stop,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“Whatever her fine is now doesn’t bother her. She has so much money she probably doesn’t notice. Higher-ups on the show want to raise it to a number that does bother her so she actually arrives on time.
“Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton can’t stand how late she is. They know she’s a girl and she takes longer to get ready, but this is ridiculous. And when she gets to the set she still has to go through hair and makeup,” the source added.
- Will Indian-American Sharon Mathai be "The Voice" of America? - Mar 30, 2012
- Christina Aguilera signs on for second season of `The Voice' - Jul 01, 2011
- Aguilera to play coach on music reality show - Mar 04, 2011
- Aguilera likes her fuller figure - Sep 06, 2012
- Lenny Kravitz being considered for 'The Voice' - Oct 04, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow Cee-Lo Duet - Is It Happening? - Jan 05, 2011
- Aguilera to return for 'The Voice' - Feb 09, 2012
- Lopez puts beau before friends - May 12, 2012
- Don't talk about me: DiCaprio - Aug 13, 2012
- Hendricks borrows clothes from show - Mar 11, 2012
- Bethenny Frankel to end her reality show - Jan 09, 2012
- No children before marriage for Ryan Gosling - Aug 20, 2012
- Amanda Bynes doesn't drink - Sep 21, 2012
- Shelton impressed by Levine - Jun 22, 2012
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012