Aguilera denies gatecrashing into Renner’s partyJune 19th, 2011 - 4:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 19 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera has denied rumours of gatecrashing into actor Jeremy Renner’s party and falling asleep on his bed saying it was an open bash and that she was accopanying her boyfriend, who was invited there.
Renner, who turned 40 in January this year, threw a big party with a host of Hollywood friends in attendance. Aguilera allegedly barged into the bash with boyfriend Matthew Rutler, a film production assistant, and became so inebriated that she passed out in Renner’s bedroom, reports dailystar.co.uk.
But the pop star insists she did nothing wrong.
“Matt was the one who was invited. I went as his girlfriend. It was an open party, and everyone was spread out all over the house,” she said.
“At one point I sat on the edge of the bed. It was a guest room. But it only takes one person to start the negativity, and then everyone wants to hop aboard and continue the story,” she added.
- Drunken Aguilera allegedly crashed into Renner's bed - Jan 20, 2011
- Aguilera went for sleigh ride on 30th birthday - Dec 22, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Turns 30 With New Boyfriend, Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Raunchy in-bed photos of Christina Aguilera and boyfriend surface - Mar 30, 2011
- Aguilera likes her fuller figure - Sep 06, 2012
- Aguilera promotes boyfriend - Jun 16, 2012
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010
- DUI charges against Aguilera's beau dropped - Apr 18, 2011
- Christina Aguilera: 'I do EVERYTHING in bed' - Mar 07, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's Divorce Finally Settled - Feb 12, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Christina Aguilera In Love Again? - Dec 04, 2010
- Aguilera arrested for public intoxication - Mar 02, 2011
- Aguilera praises beau - Apr 27, 2011